Glitter Heat Press Transfer Vinyl Film Iron on Cutt T-shirt Garment A4 21x29cm
Color: Purple / Gold / Light Blue / Silver / Fushia / Dazzle Rainbow / Pink Lilac / Red (optional)
Size: A4: approx. 210*290mm
Stamping Temperature: 150-160 degrees/305°F
Stamping Time: 5-10 seconds
Stamping Pressure: According to the real situation
Tear firm Time: Hot & Cold tear
PVC heat transfer Vinyl roll iron-on fabric.
Good adhesive properties, no cracking with washing many times.
Without peculiar smell, environmental protection.
Easy to use.
Convenient to use.
Works well with felt, polyester, cotton, poly cotton, acrylic, leather, and paper materials.
Can be used to DIY your T-shirts, jeans, ribbons, shoes, bags etc.
1. Put the heat transfer film/vinyl on carving machine, and adjust the pressure and velocity.
2. Select the image that you want to print in computer, and select mirror image ,then click on button of engraving.
3. Cut the carved patterns from the film, and tear off the parts that you don't need, a picture is ready for using.
4. Put the carved patterns on the clothes. Print the image by a heat transfer machine with temperature of 150℃ degree for 5-10 seconds, and peel off the transparent protective film at once, then the image has been transferred to the garment.
If use an Iron to iron on, please put a sheet of thin cloths on the Vinyl and then heat press on.
These instructions might vary depending on the transfer machine being used for the application. Variances in time, pressure, and/or temperature might be necessary. Proper testing is strongly recommended.
1. Turn garment inside out.
2. Machine wash cold with mild detergent.
3. NO bleach.
4. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines (Do not dry clean).
5. Instructions apply to the material only, please follow garment washing instructions as well.
1 x Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll
English and number can be carved the minimal size to 5mm.
Can not apply to clothes with waterproof coating Nylon, metal surface, Porcelain plastic and Woodward.
Please allow 1-2cm errors due to manual measurement.
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.